Thursday, January 15, 2015

Book Review: Guardian

Title: Guardian
Author: Alex London
Teen Reviewer: Elisha Cutter
Rating: 4/5 Stars

Guardian is the followup story to Proxy. Guardian is about how since Knox destroyed all electronics there is a new world. Sydney becomes the face of the new world. Most citizens are happy with this change and others are not. Due to threats, Sydney needs the assistance of a bodyguard named Liam. Disease begins to plague the world due to lack of electronics and medical care. Sydney believes he can find the cure and rescue his city, but no cure can be found.

I enjoyed reading Guardian much more than Proxy. Guardian held my attention longer and the overall excitement of the book kept me wanting to read more. I definitely can't wait for the third book to come out. I can only imagine the twists and turns the story may take.

No comments:

Post a Comment